Debradamus Checks In

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Spammers are Weird

Yesterday I got spam from Satan. Satan had a last name. I don't see the point. Was someone really thinking "She's not dumb enough to open email from Satan. We ought to make her feel safe. Let's try Satan ... Alexander. " No, not the guy from Seinfeld. But really, since when does Satan need a last name.

Which of course pales before the real question. Why would anyone take stock advice from Satan? Let's assume Satan's telling the truth and giving me a legitimate stock tip, which frankly I'm not so sure is a valid assumption. Even so, Satan has this reputation for not giving something for nothing, and only rarely coming out on the bad end of a deal. The stock market's risky enough without taking investment advice from Satan.

1 Comments:

  • Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home